Last Updated: September 2019
HealthViewX operates in the business-to-business (B2B) health IT industry. To the extent we collect information online, our purpose is to better serve our business customers.
Collection of Data
- HealthViewX collects personal information, such as your name, email, and address, when you (i) submit registration forms and asset download forms (including information requests and software downloads); (ii) subscribe to our services; (iii) by attending our events; and (iv) correspond with us by phone, email, social media, product demos and training requests.
- HealthViewX may also collect the information you provide during product purchase, when contacting our customer support helpdesk, when you participate in social media functions on our website, when you enter a competition or survey, and when you report a problem with our website.
- We also gather your HealthViewX website visit information, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (“URL”) clickstream to, though, and from our website, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- When you use our software (e.g. HealthViewX Referral Management), we may automatically collect metrics on your software usage, which of our product features you use and how often.
- Information related to providing support for our products- when you contact us for support related to the Services, you may provide us your contact information, device or product IDs, and logs of your use of the licensed product (which may include IP address and/or other device identifiers, location data, and usage data pertaining to when and how you use the product).
- Recordings of any telephone calls for quality assurance and training purposes.
- Use of third-party marketing services and service providers to send and track receipt of communications to our customers generally, and to analyze the pattern of those communications for trust and security purposes, as well as to gather data, such as inquiry data, to assist us in better understanding our customers’ interests.
HealthViewX uses the above information for smooth operation of the website, to provide quality service, and to derive general statistics regarding the web site use.
How does HealthViewX use your Personal Information?
- In order to carry out Legitimate Interests of the business
- To send messages that are related or useful to the Services we provide you
- To provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties, subject to any opt-in consents that are provided to you pursuant to applicable law
- To promote our Services, or the services of our partners, including through the use of email and social media platforms
- To compare your information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties as needed
- To carry out research, including market research, statistical research on site traffic, and sales and other commercial information to assist us in improving the Services we provide you and to tailor our sites
- To provide the information, services or support you request and related after-sales services
- To identify you and to contact you with product or service updates or training or support options related to products and services you’ve purchased
- To manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration
- To detect, investigate and prevent activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful
Where We Store Your Information
Information provided by you may be stored on our servers or those of our third party service providers. HealthViewX recommends the users to keep their passwords confidential and do not share passwords with anyone.
By using our website, applications and communicating with us electronically, you acknowledge our processing of your information.
How we will use the information about you
By registering on the online form page and providing the information in this form, or providing your personal information via other channels like chats and emails, you consent to HealthViewX’s collection and storage of your personal information provided. We will never share your personal information with any third party outside of HealthViewX and is solely for our internal use. When you complete a registration form, you understand and agree that HealthViewX may process your personal information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To grant you access to services and solutions offered by HealthViewX.
- To send you emails, promotions and marketing materials related to HealthViewX products, events, activities, and offerings.
- To be contacted by a HealthViewX salesperson.
- To send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us or other product offerings from the company.
- To provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- To reply to an email or other web forms/chats you have initiated and/or submitted.
- To perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and similar.
- To contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our products and services.
- To provide a response to any support service request from you.
Cookies and log files
HealthViewX uses the information in its server log files to analyze trends in website usage, in order to administer and maintain the website, to anonymously track a user’s path through our website, and to gather broad demographic statistics about our website and the ways in which they are used. The information we collect in these files predominantly includes the IP addresses of visitors to our website, the files and web pages they request or navigate through, the websites from which they may have been referred to our website, information about the type of browser they use, etc. HealthViewX does not link any of this information, including IP addresses, to personally identifiable information.